I used the following simple recipe...
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
Ingredients: 1 Camembert, 2 sliced garlic cloves, a few sprigs of fresh thyme, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Take the Camembert out of its wrapper and place back into the wood (sometimes with a cardboard base) box.
- Place the Camembert on a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray.
- Pierce the top of the Camembert and insert pieces of sliced garlic and fresh thyme. NB. I like to use lots of garlic (i.e. 2 cloves), however you can adjust for your own personal taste.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and a generous drizzle of olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 mins, or until the cheese is melted.